Industry charity, Agents Giving has announced that their Fundraising Champions Awards 2021 are now open for entries, once again recognising the amazing fundraising efforts of the UK property sector.
The awards will take place on Friday 24th September at Epsom Downs Racecourse in Surrey at the Agents Giving Charity Ball sponsored by HomeLet and LetAlliance and supported by Reapit, Foxtons, and Kerfuffle. The awards themselves are being presented by the charity's patron, Phil Spencer.
Agents Giving are urging you to get in touch and let them know about your fundraising between September 2019 – July 2021 by registering and uploading your details to their website by the 31st of July.
Enter the awards here
This year's awards categories are:
1. Best Team Fundraising – Kindly sponsored by National Home Move
2. Best Company Fundraising – Kindly sponsored by Stephen J Brown Consultancy in memory of Sam Brown
3. Best Individual Fundraising – Kindly sponsored by The Property Franchise Group
4. Best Creative Fundraising – Kindly sponsored by Estate Agent Content
5. Best Community Fundraising – Kindly sponsored by ZOOPLA
6. Best Industry Supplier Fundraising – Kindly sponsored by Just Move In
7. Best Fundraising Campaign – Kindly sponsored by Foxtons
8. Special Fundraising Award – Kindly sponsored by Broomham Recruitment
9. Best Social Media Campaign Award – Kindly sponsored by J P Gardner & Associates
10. Best Agency Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Award – Kindly sponsored by ESTAS
The shortlist for all ten categories will be announced prior to the event and winners announced by Phil Spencer on the evening of Friday 24th September.
For more information, please see the Agents Giving website: www.agentsgiving.org