36 lots are on offer in the first catalogue of the new year for the Midlands based auction house.
The auction on Friday 6th February, features residential property, commercial property, land and other lots from across Nottinghamshire and the rest of the UK.
Vejay Pal, senior valuer at Graham Penny Auctions Nottingham, commented: “Our catalogue for next month signals a strong start for us in 2015. We are marketing a wide range of lots and I’m particularly pleased to see several development land and commercial property lots on offer. The residential property market is strengthening month on month and that positivity is transferring to the commercial market and the land market. We’ve already had several viewings on our commercial lots and received lots of calls about the land so there should be more than a few hands raised in the auction room for those.”
Amongst the lots in the Friday 6th February auction is:
• 10 Three Tuns Road in Eastwood – a delightful two bedroomed cottage with off-road parking which requires a certain degree of improvement but benefits from gas central heating. The guide price is £68,000*.
• Danethorpe Lane in Danethorpe, Newark-on-Trent – a former water tower and land with a guide price of £5,000+.
• Development site to the rear of 50 Columbia Street in Huthwaite – a good sized and well-designed development site with a guide price of £110,000+.
• 3 Greaves Close in Strelley – a well-presented three bedroomed mid-terrace property with a guide price of £68,000+.
• 5 Tricornia Drive in Cinderhill – a three bedroomed detached property requiring modernisation and with a guide price of £115,000+.
• 1-3 Derbyshire Lane in Hucknall – a single storey property, currently divided into three retail units with an annual combined rental of £10,500 offering an excellent yield. The guide price is £72,000+.
Vejay added: “With the traditional method of auction we operate, our buyers pay only a £750 buyers fee along with their 10% deposit on the fall of the gavel, they exchange contracts in the auction room and complete the sale only three weeks later. It’s a straightforward and transparent process.”